● One-Stop Gig Solution for Acoustic Instruments Players with Main Effects needed.
● Analog Preamp with 2-Band EQ recreates a Classic Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, provide a warm, natural sound.
● High Quality Chorus, Delay, Reverb Effects for Different Playing Scenarios.
● Tap Tempo and Tail On/Off function for Delicate Control.
● XLR Output for directly connecting to PA, Mixer or Audio Interface.
Power: DC 9V 5.5 x 2.1mm center negative, 120mA
Dimensions: 262mm ( D ) x 64mm ( W ) x 45mm ( H )
Sonic Wood is a multi-effects for acoustic guitar. It has 4 carefully selected effects, that are the most needed by any acoustic guitar player. A true one-stop solution for the acoustic guitar stage.
It gives you 4 essentials for acoustic guitar playing: a PREAMP, a CHORUS, a DELAY, and a REVERB.
PREAMP is based on a classic acoustic guitar amplifier. It can bring your tone a warm, natural sound.
CHORUS is pretty suitable for the acoustic sound. Add it to make your tone richer.
DELAY is analog-voicing. It runs on digital algorithms, but they sound analog.
REVERB is the easiest one to control. But its effect is definitely not simple.
Sonic Wood has TAP TEMPO and TAIL functions. You can use these functions to control some things more delicately. It also has an XLR OUT for you to send the balanced signal to your sound card or PA mixer.