● Easy-to-Use One Button Looper with Loop Volume Control.
● 3 Loop Banks, Each Bank has 12 Minutes Looping Time.
● 24-bit/44.1kHz Record and Playback Quality with Unlimited Overdubs and Undo/Redo.
● Type-C USB Port for Importing/Exporting Loop Phrases.
● Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included).
Power: DC 9v 5.5×2.1mm center negative, 125mA(not included)
SONIC DUB is a simple looper pedal with 3 loop banks. Each bank features a 12 minute maximum looping time and supports infinite overdub phrases. The 24-bit 44.1kHz record and playback quality gives you lossless sound. Single footswitch operation keeps everything simple.
For importing or exporting phrases.
Connect Sonic Dub to a computer with a Type-C USB cable. The looper will be recognized as a USB disk named SONIC DUB. Drag and drop the audio file named LOOPER.WAV from one of the 3 bank folders to your computer and the export operation is complete. To import, just drag and drop a WAV file into one of the folders on the USB drive.
● The audio files will be saved in 44.1kHz 32-bit integer format.
● Empty the folder before importing.
● The imported audio file should be a 32-bit integer 44.1kHz mono WAV file and should be named LOOPER.WAV. If your file is not in a supported format, you can go to our official website (www.sonicake.com) to get a free format conversion software - Looper Converter. This software can convert any WAV, MP3 or M4A file into a file that Sonic Dub supports.
Download: Looper-Converter-Setup-V1.0.0-for-Mac (Right click and save as)
Download: Looper-Converter-Setup-V1.0.0-for-Windows (Right click and save as)