(Temporarily out of stock in Canada)
●11-Mode Digital Modulation adding multiple Sonic Dimensions to your Tone, providing more Possibilities for your Tonal Palate.
●Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Univibe, Auto Wah, Bitcrush with 3-Knob controls.
●Tap Tempo Function for Real-time RATE Control.
●Special Design Buffer Bypass Circuit Keeps the Sound Pristine.
●Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included).
Power: DC 9v center negative(not included)
Current consumption: 110mA
Sonicake 5th Dimension is an assembly of 11 most commonly requested digital modulation effects, adding multiple sonic dimensions to your tone, providing more possibilities for your tonal palate. It is more than straightforward to use, with a MIX knob controlling effects level; a DEPTH knob adjusting the effects depth; a RATE knob tweaking effects speed; a MODE selector choosing from those 11 effects. Those 11 effects all sound like serious deals to my ears. The tones will speak for themselves.
The 11 effects are:
1) Phase 101, a crystal clear and bright phasing tone;
2) Jet Fln Br., a massive, jet-like flanger tone with plenty of feedback, can get you that Lesilie tone;
3) Jet Flane, a classic-sounding flanger effect;
4) Big Sky, vintage chorus sound inspired by the legendary solid state Jazz amplifier;
5) Stereo Chorus, a classic and lush chorus sound modulated by a triangle wave;
6) Liquid Trem, a bias tremolo sound inspired by the circuitry from a vintage tube amp;
7) Opto Trem, classic optical tremolo tone;
8) Roto 60, a vintage 4-stage phasing/rotary vibe effect;
9) Blue Vib, a natural and warm vibrato sound;
10) Cryin' Bot, a dynamic auto-wah envelope filter (DEPTH knob controlling filter frequency range);
11) Lofi, sample reducing effect (DEPTH knob controlling the downsampling rate, RATE knobs controlling the overall brightness).